Why Concrete Polished Floors?
Opt for polished concrete floors if you want to refine the look of your existing concrete and have little maintenance. Concrete polishing can give your floors a visually pleasing look in a variety of finishes, colors, and designs and can be used in multiple settings including warehouses, retail stores, hospitality venues, office buildings, auto showrooms, and residential spaces.
Benefits of a Polished Concrete Floor
The benefits of choosing concrete polishing include:
- Low Maintenance: Polished concrete over time will save you money, as it requires minimal cleaning, does not need waxing or coatings, and does not harbor allergens.
- Durable: Concrete polishing resists certain stains, marks, and foot traffic. A polished concrete floor is durable and will hold up against the test of time.
- Better for the Environment: Polished concrete floors, need very little maintenance and do not require using hazardous materials such as adhesives or cleaners that are harmful to the environment.
- Moisture Resistance: You do not have to worry about issues that arise with flooding because polished concrete creates a breathable floor solution and counters moisture transmission problems.
What to Expect…
1. Free Estimates / Job Walk on Concrete Floors
Life Deck offers free estimates to all of our customers. Our personalized estimates allow us to work with your budget and offer fixed bids so you know what your job will cost upfront. This includes new construction of multi-family and rehabilitation.
3. Develop a Plan for your Concrete Floors
Your project manager will develop a comprehensive plan to suit your needs. Referenced throughout the execution of your installation, this plan will take into account design and space requirements, timing and coordination with other craftsmen whenever necessary. A maintenance program may also be included in your plan depending on the job.
5. Polished Concrete Floor Installation
From highly decorative designs to more technical waterproofing jobs, our installers are prepared to tackle any coating project. Using a variety of concrete preparation equipment that can chip, grind, abrade, smooth and level existing concrete, a successful and long-lasting coating is assured. The Life Deck team of installers boasts the years of experience and the skills to accomplish the most demanding in decorative and durable coatings.
2. Project Consultation
Your personal project manager will meet with you one-on-one to help select the right coating system for your project. Receive suggestions on decorative colors, textures and patterns along with how to get the functionality you need.
4. Project Management
From preliminary assessments, coordinating crews to work with other tradesmen, to the fine details of design and color, our project managers are there with you throughout the process. Consultation to completion, our project managers ensure a successful and trouble-free installation.
6. Repair and Maintenance
Our installers can repair and maintain most concrete coatings. You name it, simple concrete patching or sloping, re-sealing, and general maintenance of your decorative coating for maximum durability and aesthetics, Life Deck is with you whenever needed. Learn more on our Maintenance Overview guide.