Life Deck is currently seeking motivated and talented individuals with construction or coatings experience to join our team.
Life Deck Coating Installations is a team of intelligent project managers, customer service representatives, and installers working together to bring our clients the best quality in installations and customer service. Come join a team with over 40 years of industry experience and thousands of satisfied customers.
Our field installers are specialists in applying epoxy coatings, concrete coatings, concrete stains, concrete polishing, and installing waterproofing systems. They represent Life Deck on each project and are directly responsible for the installations. We are currently hiring additional talented and motivated individuals seeking long-term employment.
Based on experience, an expected basic hourly rate ranging from $17-$30/hour with possible opportunities to earn additional wages through State and Federal projects with hourly wages ranging from $58.12- $67.27/hour.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2-year experience installing concrete coatings, epoxy coatings, waterproofing systems, or concrete polishing
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and staff
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills
Applicants must meet the following Requirements:
- Clean DMV driving record
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to work weekends and holidays (as needed)